We are hiring a talented
Quality Control Technician
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Quality Technician/Operative. In this position, you will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results, in line with our implemented quality assurance programme. Excellent communication skills and keen attention to detail are essential.
All applicants must have the relevant authorisation to live and work in Ireland. The successful candidate will be required to work at the company’s offices in Naas, Co. Kildare.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-directed and self-motivated;
- Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures would be an advantage;
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials;
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the Quality Control Supervisor;
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting tests;
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work;
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs;
- Maintain a safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations;
- Maintain a clean and organised work area to facilitate quality functions;
- Support production and after sales service;
An attractive remuneration package based on experience.
Ash Technologies is an award winning innovative company based in Naas, County Kildare. We design advanced digital inspection solutions for the global manufacturing, R&D and quality inspection market. Our product designs have won the Irish Design Award (IDA) as well as the prestigious internationally recognized Reddot award.
We were awarded the Irish Times Innovation award for Manufacturing in 2017, “Innovator of the Year 2016” by the Small Firms Association (SFA) and won the “Deloitte Award for Innovation 2014 – 2016” on the IMI Innovation for Growth (I4G) program awarded by Deloitte and Enterprise Ireland.
How to apply?
Apply with your CV and cover letter for the attention of Margaret Maguire at firstname.lastname@example.org