Omni 3 illumination accessories are highlighted below:
- Controllable UV Ring Light(AI 801-421), providing optimum shadow-free illumination for a wide range of applications with no external power supply. This is particularly useful for the application of conformance coating of PCB’s.
- Omni Diffused LED Dome Light (AI 100-045) provides light intensity control and reduces glare with no external power supply.
- An integrated LED base illumination with light intensity control is also an option for the Track Stand (AI 100-036).
- Polarised Ringlight & Analyser (AI 801-423) The Polarised Ringlight & Analyser aids the visual inspection of shiny or reflective parts. By simply rotating the Lens Polarising Filter (Analyser), the user can increase or decrease the amount of contrast in the image to highlight defects.
- Substage Polarising Film (MR 801-835): The Sub-Stage Polarising Film is used in conjunction with the Polarised Lens Filter (Analyser). This accessory will aid the user to analyse surface or stress defects when inspecting transparent samples. The Sub-Stage Polarising Film aids visual inspection of transparent parts. By simply rotating the Polarised Lens Filter (Analyser), the user can increase visibility of surface defects.
- Polarizing Lens (Analyzer) 58mm (AI 100-041): The Polarizing Filter helps manage reflections, or suppress glare and is extremely useful for inspecting transparent or reflective objects (when used in conjunction with polarized lighting). The rotational orientation of the filter is adjusted for the preferred effect. Available in both 52mm for Inspex HD and 58mm for Omni and Inspex 3.
The Omni 3 ships with a standard Quadrant Controllable Ring Light.
For more information on lighting accessories, please visit our lens and lighting accessories page.